We a looking for a talented and dynamic Programme Manager to join our Capital Delivery Team delivering the Public Transport Programme. This role is pivotal to our local region and it underpins our commitment towards Carbon Neutrality. This is a senior position and significant experience of managing public transport - bus infrastructure projects is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- significant experience of UK civil engineering design and construction projects
- demonstrable commercial awareness and leadership skills
- an understanding of working in a political environment
- a forte for working in a collaborative way while simultaneously setting direction
- a good knowledge of Business Case development and capability to translate policy in to tangible delivery
For further details or to discuss the role in more depth please contact Rory Puddicombe, HR Recruitment Lead on 07436 601 925.
No agencies please.
How to apply
Please apply online by clicking the link below